SPORTELRio 2013 News
> SPORTELMonaco 2012: Stats & facts!
> Registrations soaring for SPORTELRio 2013
SPORTELMonaco 2012 - Key stats & facts!
SPORTELMonaco 2012 ended on a high with 2409 participants from 980 companies representing 75 countries!
> 20% were first-time attending companies at a SPORTEL market
> 75% of 2011 participants returned again in 2012
> 86% are happy with the way Sportel supported their business
> 92% of attendees met all their business objectives at SPORTEL
> The main objective of attendees was to meet new clients and explore new leads and markets
Registration numbers soaring for SPORTELRio 2013!
The world’s leading business market for the sports media industry is already taking registrations for its next spring market in Rio de Janeiro!
Why attend SPORTELRio 2013?
• Promote your business in a city set to take centre stage in upcoming major international sporting events!
• Be present for all-important global sports media market negotiations!
• Unlimited contact to the international sports media leaders and decision makers, with exposure to new leads from the South American market!
• Full access to the exhibition, official opening cocktail party, conferences and networking events!
• Exclusive access to the Sportel Networking Tool to schedule meetings and contact attendees, both before, during and after the market!
• Exclusive access to preferential rates at the Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, not only the venue for SPORTELRio 2013, but a luxurious hotel directly on Copacabana beach!
Be sure to register online now to secure your place among the global sports media leaders at the first ever SPORTELRio, held March 11-13, 2013 at the Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana.
> For more information, please visit our website at www.sportelrio.com
To contact us:
> Email: email@example.com